27th Annual Barry Hall Basketball Tournament
U10 – February 15-17, 2019 – PDF Results
U11 – February 22-24, 2019 – PDF Results
U12 – February 22-24, 2019 – PDF Results
U13 – November 30-December 2, 2018
U14 – February 23-24, 2019
Tournament Rules – For All Divisions:
- 2 Official Referees per game
- Basketball Ontario rules for all divisions. If questions please check OBA manual.
- Each team is responsible for providing their own practice balls. The referee will select the best game ball from the home team.
- Shot clocks will be used for all divisions that OBA has approved.
- Warm-up will be five minutes minimum. Half time will be five minutes ONLY.
- Home teams are those listed on the left side of the draw. The convenor will designate home and away bench.
- The tournament director has the right to reschedule games due to weather conditions etc.
- This is an O.B.A. sanctioned tournament, fair play rules are in effect.
- Tie Breakers: Check OBA Manual.
The Ramblers Basketball Tournaments are pleased to partner with Sport-Travel as our official Tournament Accommodations provider.
Sport-Travel is dedicated to providing the most affordable accommodation options for you and your team. With over two decades in the sports industry, Sport-Travel comes highly recommended for their commitment to securing the lowest group rates, providing professional service and simplifying the booking process.
Please book via the link below or contact Irene at Sport-Travel office at 1 800 304 6346 ex. 336 for all your accommodation needs.
November 30 – December 2, 2018
February 15-17, 2019
February 22-24, 2019